|Join Flowbaze.ng / Login
/ Advertise / Privacy / Recent / Terms and Conditions / News|
Stats: 1 members, 15889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 8th December 2021
Flowbaze.ng Forum / Former WWE NXT Star to Debut on Impact Tonight, The Bullet Club Set for Opener / Category / Wrestlingheadlines / Former WWE NXT Star to Debut on Impact Tonight, The Bullet Club Set for Opener (0 Views)
|Former WWE NXT Star to Debut on Impact Tonight, The Bullet Club Set for Opener by flowbaze: 11:14 pm On October 7, 2021|
Tonight’s Impact Wrestling episode on AXS will open with FinJuice and Chris Sabin vs. The Bullet Club’s Hikuleo, El Phantasmo and Chris Bey in six-man action.
Former WWE NXT Superstar Mercedes Martinez will also make her Impact debut tonight, teaming with Savannah Evans and Tasha Steelz to face Kimber Lee, Brandi Lauren and Lady Frost. We noted before that she will face Brandi Lauren in a first round match in the Knockouts Knockdown Tournament that airs on Impact Plus this Saturday night. You can click here for the full bracket.
Stay tuned for more from tonight’s Impact episode, which hits the air at 8pm ET. Below is the updated line-up:
* The Bullet Club (Chris Bey, Hikuleo, El Phantasmo) vs. Chris Sabin, Juice Robinson and David Finlay in the opener
* Heath will address the Impact Zone
* Kimber Lee, Brandi Lauren and Lady Frost vs. Mercedes Martinez, Savannah Evans and Tasha Steelz
* Steve Maclin vs. Black Taurus vs. Petey Williams in a qualifying match for the vacant X Division Title Triple Threat at Bound For Glory
* Impact World Champion Christian Cage and Josh Alexander vs. Ace Austin and Madman Fulton
The post Former WWE NXT Star to Debut on Impact Tonight, The Bullet Club Set for Opener appeared first on Wrestling Headlines.
Will Ospreay Says MLW Appearance Will Still Happen At Some Point / WWE RAW Sets New Record Low for Key Demo, Viewership and Key Demo Rating Down This Week / Eric Bischoff on AEW Signing So Many Wrestlers, If AEW Can Learn from WCW, More / WWE Superstar to Announce Big News This Week / “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan Says He Is Cancer-Free Once Again /
|Sections: 9Jaflavour Sports (3205) Guardian News (4314) Sunnewsonline (6562) Wrestlingheadlines (2715)|