Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Supervisor
- Ensure the provision of professional administrative services at Montego Sapele base, ensuring the maintenance of set quality standards.
- Develop and implement a facilities maintenance programme for all Montego locations, ensuring uniform quality standards across locations.
- Supervise the daily deliverables of the Admin team ensuring clarity in objectives and expected outcomes.
- Develop a framework for the management of guests at the Montego offices and ensure the provision of professional front desk services.
- Oversee the provision of outsourced/ third party provided admin services, ensuring adherence to contract terms and SLAs.
- Provide periodic and ad hoc reports to management on the Admin unit’s activities.
- Provide leadership to admin staff ensuring that roles and responsibilities and performance parameters are clearly defined and communicated.
- Responsible for the implementation of the QMS to satisfy applicable regulatory requirements and customers’ requirements to foster continuous improvements.
- Provide inputs into and track the performance of the admin budget.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies, regulators, etc. that pertain to the office, fleet services, etc. keeping abreast of changes that will impact Montego.
- Develop a framework for the management of all office equipment, ensuring proper maintenance and availability
- Manage the provision of travel support and protocol services to all employees and guests of Montego.
- Manage the process for renewing rentals and subscriptions for offices, utilities, etc., ensuring no disruption by service providers
- Manage the process of making payments for charges, dues, etc. for offices, fleet and equipment, ensuring 100% compliance and zero fines.
Dimensions & Key Metrics:
- Annual budget of Liaison for service contractors (facilities, janitorial services), local government (permits), utilities providers, etc.
- Leadership of Admin team
- Admin Budget Performance
- Adherence to SLAs.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
- Must have 5 years of professional experience with 2 years as a supervisor/ team lead.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- IT skills
- Vendor/ contractor management.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.