ICT Cart Limited – Our business was formed with the aim of meeting customers’ needs with special emphasis laid oncustomer satisfaction, sale of absolutely genuine products and prompt deliveries. ICT Cart is now Nigeria’s largest one stop online ICT marketplace. It was launched in the year 2014 and is owned and operated by ICT Cart Limited, a fully integrated Information Communication Technology (ICT) Company, registered and incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, CAP C20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
We are positioned to change the concept of InformationTechnology (IT) with emphasis on excellent service delivery and cutting-edge products. We serve a retail and wholesale customer base, that continues to grow at an exponential rate. We also deploy IT solutions and offer IT products that span across various categories; from different trusted manufacturers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team.
- You will be designing a variety of things across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 1 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
N40,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th January, 2022.