Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client, an Urban Development Company, is recruiting a qualified and efficient candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing & Sales – Urban Development
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Please apply for the vacant position outlined above if you have a track record of strong sales performance and are looking for an opportunity to transition into an exciting new role.
- To achieve the company’s marketing goals, research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand consumer requirements, identify market trends, and suggest system improvements.
- Increasing the visibility of the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Gather and understand feedback from customers and channel them to product and design teams
- Lead product launches with innovative campaigns across multiple channels.
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track of competitor movement and market situation.
- Generate leads, cold call potential customers, and meet with customers/clients in person or over the phone as needed, all while fostering and developing relationships with them.
- Implementing new sales strategies and advertising.
- Maintaining important client relationships through regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends in order to draft reports.
- Analyzing budgets, creating annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, fostering collaboration with stakeholders and leveraging the appropriate internal processes.
- B.Sc. or HND in Finance, Marketing, Business Management or relevant field
- 4 – 6 years experience in marketing or sales. will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to provide direction and feedback for creative and analytical components of the Marketing department.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under extensive time constraints
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Candidates who meet the above criteria and live in Abuja or its immediate axis are encouraged to apply.
- If you want to be a part of our team, kindly apply.
- All CVs must be saved with the candidates’ full names only. Any CV not saved with candidates’ full names will not be treated.
- Only those who meet the above criteria need to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.