AGC International360 is a health consulting firm that is seeking a lasting solution to non-productivity in every sector (Engineering firms, Financial institutions, etc).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle
- Use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs
- Manage staff
- Motivate other members of the team
- Set objectives
- Plan and manage projects
- Work on new supply strategies
- Plan vehicle routes
- Use specialist knowledge, such as mechanical-handling systems, to provide consultancy services – this may be a requirement in some roles.
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions
- Understand, work with and possibly help to develop e-commerce
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures
- Implement health and safety procedures
- Manage staff training issues
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / N.C.E / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 7 years relevant work experience.
N45,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2022.