Lemonade Finance (YC S21) is building a neobank for immigrants in North America & Europe. We provide our users with multi-currency accounts that allow them to hold, send, and receive money from Africa in any currency for their business and personal banking needs. There are over 10 million Africans living in North America & Europe who go through hoops and have to pay exorbitant fees to send money to their loved ones. We are constantly fighting for everyday Africans to be able to move their money freely around the world at no cost and with the best exchange rate they can find out there.
We launched the first version of the app at the beginning of October 2020 with just the ability to send money. Now, we enable our users to send and receive as well as pay bills for services across the ocean for loved ones. We have also grown to a team of more than 25 people working remotely and living on different continents around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- At Lemonade Finance, the Social Media Manager is responsible for telling our brand story, engaging with customers and making our social media channels a delight for customers.
- The ideal candidate will be able to read our brand story and translate that into great content for our customers while maintaining the brand tone which is friendly, accessible and helpful.
- This role reports to a Communications Manager and works in a larger growth team.
- This means the ideal candidate should be curious, always willing to experiment with interesting ideas, and should obsess about analytics and tracking, after all, “what gets measured gets managed.”
- This role is not just about creating content and filling a content calendar, but will always require you to think broadly of the why.
You should know:
- A good understanding that this role is tied directly to the growth
- The ability to direct or create simple, short-form videos with TikTok or Instagram Reels
- Writing an interesting cover letter is a competitive edge for this role.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- This is a mid-level role that requires 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- A fascination with how social media works for brands is a must
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply